International Relations Office at UGD
IRO contributes to the internationalization of The University through leadership and advice in the:
Coordination and oversight of the establishment, development and review of The University's formal bilateral and multilateral relations with overseas universities and other strategic partners;
This mission includes the generation and implementation of measures to increase the international mobility of students and teachers, the integration of the Goce Delcev University in Shtip in European Programme within the fields of education and science and in international networks as well as the coordination with foreign universities and higher education institution.
- Develop capacity, in particular with regard to the sustainable promotion of research potential, and to strengthen institutional structures at the partner universities;
- Promote innovative research projects with the aim of generating knowledge through a mutual learning process;
- Service to students, stakeholders and partners;
- Develop international programme for our students, staff and partners with the support of Faculties/Schools and Departments;
- Manage and facilitate - Incoming and Outgoing Faculty Exchange Programs.
The IRO has been successfully managing these activities at the Institute over the years, and has been actively sharing ongoing/ planned/ future activities with students and academic staffs on regular basis
Exchange opportunities at Goce Delcev University in Stip
- Help desk and counselling for international students
- Supplying exchange students with documents
- International relations with partner institutions
- Staff and Teaching Staff training for Erasmus welcome
- Arranging informal meetings for incoming students
Sanja Stefanova, MSc
University Goce Delcev- Stip
Coordinator of Erasmus + Office
УПИСИ 1 ЦИКЛУС 2023/24 г.
УПИСИ 2 и 3 циклус 2022/23 г.